As a homeowner or property manager have you ever wondered or asked..
- Why did that tree die?
- Why is the turf brown?
- What are those creepy things? Are they dangerous? They could be!
- Why are there weeds in the turf?
- Why is the turf dead?
- Are there poisonous plants?
- Why does the irrigation not work properly and is this costing me money? It could be wasting a lot of money and water!
- Is my property being maintained properly?
- Why do I get stressed out from lack of knowledge about the landscaping or irrigation?
- Am I getting the most for my money?
Landscaping in Florida is uniquely different from other parts of the country. We can have a tropical landscape, sub-tropical landscape or a combination of the two, and also a more moderate climate further north in the state. Our weather can be very humid, rainy, windy, sea fog, salt environment, so there is a lot to consider when planning or discussing the Florida Landscape. All these factors contribute to the health or decline in the landscape.